I’m excited to announce that I have created a Facebook page for Staying Safe. The Facebook page will be dedicated to all kinds of information from around the web. I’m going to post up videos, pictures and articles that help keep us informed and that help us be better prepared. Most of the information on the Facebook page will be exclusively there, such as, training videos and other articles. So follow this link to the page and like or click the like button on the sidebar. See you there!
September 24, 2014
New Facebook Page
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24th, 2014 at 6:34 pm and tagged with Martial Arts, personal protection, Self Defense, Situational awareness, Threat Assessment, violence prevention and posted in My Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Two ideas that I believe are relevant to this.. . “Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard.. . Violence is like a long road. The farther you go down it, the darker and uglier it gets. The thing about this is that you don’t know exactly where someone else starts on that road. [analogy by Marc MacYoung].. . What can we learn from this clip?
- Online Predator Series| Part 2: Assessing Apps July 21, 2018
- Online Predator Series| Part 1: What you need to know July 12, 2018
- Handgun Disarms: Putting it to the Test July 6, 2018
- Lessons Learned Series|Episode 7 – Emergency During My Commute July 2, 2018
- Becoming Unbreakable June 18, 2018
Search this site…